Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to take those coats off

It's naked sheep day.

Today my shearer came out to work. I have never used him before but he was recommended to me so I thought I should give him a try, and boy am I glad I did. He was wonderful. Very patient. Did feet, CDT shots and a fabulous job shearing with only 1 or 2 nicks on a big struggler. 

Here is Cammie trying to wonder where half (at least) of her body width has gone, and Colby sporting her new color.


Who knew Sunny was so handsome under that fleece? And his fleece is very nice too. Nice job Nadine. 


Dreamer believed if there was shearing there SHOULD be cookies, so here he is wondering how to get into the bag.


And this is Jewel and Gypsy looking very svelte in their new do...and very pregnant. Jewels' lambs liked the shearing and could be felt kicking.


No comments:

Post a Comment