Thursday, July 1, 2010

Griffin update

Well Griffin is settling in very well.


He has just started going out with the moms and baby group. He dwarfs the other lambs and is a very big boy. The other lambs seem to like him a lot, following him around, and their moms were very curious smelling him too.


He is very curious of me. Doesn't run away but doesn't get too close either. I have managed to rub his head a few times. I am hoping to start halter training him now that the weather has cooled off for a few days in the hopes of showing him this summer. That should be some fun pictures!


In non-sheep related news Marcus is almost 5 months old :)


One week to go until there's another new addition at Ridgeway Farm. Now I need to go and cut down things growing up my fences.

2 comments:

  1. ssssssssssooooooo ccccccccoooooooollll
    ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a looker, Shula! Can't wait to get news on the other new edition!
    Bella settled in wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete