Saturday, May 21, 2011

Soak up some sun

We've had a lot of rain this week and so it was lovely to see some sunshine this morning and the sheep have been making the most of it. The youngest lambs are almost a month old and in a few weeks ear tags, vaccinations and worming will happen. I need to start advertising lambs (and some adults) to sell now that I have finished college for the summer.

I should do some halter training too.

Certain lambs are going to be wethered soon as well :)

And some lambs just lie around looking beautiful.


In unrelated news my horse show went very well.


My horse Muppet was tense but did relax a little by the second and third test. I was very happy with our first outing of the year.


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You have an amazing farm! Please follow my blog! http://Litlcrazychickz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete