Monday, October 26, 2009

A little bit of everything almost.

Today was very nice here at Ridgeway Farm, although I actually spent a lot of it at Muppet's barn clipping him. No pictures of that as I haven't done it before really and it didn't look great lol. Poor guy has to wait for his hair to grow in. Anyway I did take random pictures around the farm.

Here's a before



and after shot.


This is what I spent my Sunday doing. I still need to finish off the white trim but I think it looks quite nice. I have also insulated the inside so it looks like a shiny silver rocket lol.


My Grey's Anatomy inspired silkies Meredith,


Izzie,


and Christina are looking all grown up and are laying little pink/creamy eggs.


Jaquith is wearing the latest fall fashion accessory. Hay. All the sheep are predicted to be wearing it this winter. You read it here first.


Daisy Mae got weighed in today at 30lbs! That's a weight gain of 2lbs in the last 2 weeks. Very nice progress and she does look much better.


In non-farm news my mum back in England is getting a new puppy who was born on Sunday morning. Her name is Martha and she's one of the little bundles of joy below.


Phew I'm pictured out!

2 comments:

  1. Jaquith is very cute!!! Wow! I will let my sheep know about the fashion statement but since times are lean, I will encourage them to not waste any hay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi although I try and discourage them from wearing it at least it's only on her face lol.

    ReplyDelete