Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eck what a delay

Sorry readers for the delay. February got away from me, and March has been busy. We are just recovering from 5 and 1/2 inches of rain in the past 3 days. This is what my middle and back pasture look like today.


As you can see we are waterfront property right now. The Assabet river doesn't normally start until past the fence in the back pasture lol. We were told the pastures "got a little damp" when we bought the property.

My shearer is due to come on Monday afternoon (finally) and the girls and boys are looking forward to having last years fleece removed. The weather is supposed to be lovely in the next few days so they should have plenty of chance to dry out.




Still no sign of lambs :( I am hoping they will arrive soon, and should have a better idea for due dates after they are sheared.


That's all for now. I am off to go and practice trailer loading with Muppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment