Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally sheep

I know I promised a sheep post a week or more ago but life went rather busy on me. Anyway it is a lovely day today, so I spent some time with the girls' in one of the small paddocks as the boys' enjoyed the pasture. 

Can you spot the sheep?


There she is.


This paddock needs mowing as the weeds are taking over the grass. Not that Sabrina is complaining.


Or Jewel.


Or any of the other girls' for that matter.


All of the girls' are doing great. I need to change a few coats for the next size up. I'd also like to get hooves trimmed this month. It's not long before I start breeding groups, which is always a fun time (trying to keep girls' away if they are not breeding). Oh and don't tell the sheep, but we have our first easter egger eggs this week. Aren't they pretty? Rosalie is still laying about 6 eggs a week too.


Have a great weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment